Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Oh my goodness! My little 3 year old going on 16! Sweet Sally, she thinks she is Carrie Underwood & actually if she is in the guitar pickin, song writing & singing mood she will tell you that her name is "Avery Carrie Underwood A@#$". When she plays make believe that is always her name!
She amazes me with what moves she has picked up off of just music videos. I will be monitoring what video's she watches a little differently! This past weekend we went to Corpus Christi to visit the in-laws, Meme & Papa & Avery took her guitar & Cowgirl hat as she never leaves home without & proceeded to perform what I thought was to be just a song she wrote. Well then she started dancing like a big girl, moving her hips and wiggling around a bit to much! I was shocked. Fortunately I do not think she knew what she was doing only that we were laughing & changing the activity to a bit more modest tune. I just hope she does not repeat that at church choir practice or Sunday school! They will wonder what her mommy does at night? I am all about encouraging her spirit but Avery you are only 3!!!! (As you can tell by the food all over the shirt, she still needs a little assistance with pudding!)
And that face she is giving me is just tooo much!!!!

No comments: