Thursday, February 21, 2008

Proud mommy


I think, I hope it is natural to believe that our own children are the prettiest, smartest, most talented individuals. Right? Well if not just let me think that it is natural while you read on!
Through a friend of mine Angelia
I found a photographer who is working from home, always loved photography and started taking pictures for other people. I have mentioned her in the past, she took my christmas card picture, you know the cute one with the lolipops. Well she is amazing!!!! That is all I can say, you will have to just check her out for yourself!Melody. this is her blog site, go visit & leave her a comment. All bloggers love comments. Hint, Hint!
Well she took pictures of my little cowgirlz for Adelyn's 2nd Birthday a few weeks ago and of course again she blew me away with creativity and keeping the girlz focused, which is difficult at 2 & 3 and in 40 degree weather. Yesterday she emailed me a shot of Avery that was chosen for best photo of the day on pink ink sudios! Please be sure and vote tomorrow & show Melody your support & because Avery is just precious. The picture I posted today does not even do justice for the work Melody"> did to the ones at pink ink studios. Check it out, it is amazing if I do say so myself! Thanks Melody.
I am still deciding what size I should have it made, what do you think?
Lifesize, maybe! Leave me a comment and tell me what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Mendy, love... love this picture! I think you must have this photo printed as large as you can afford to. It is just stunning. How can I contact Melody? Would love to have her work with Cameron!! -Sara

Honorary Indian said...

Your little one is a real beauty...and, yes, Melody is a gifted photographer! This is a once-in-a-lifetime shot. I vote that you enlarge it as big as you can find a frame for it! :)

Anonymous said...

Mendy - it's a beautiful image! Get a big 'ole canvas made! Love it!

Crissy

Melissa Koehler said...

I love this photo! Your blog is so adorable!

Rachel Brooke said...

Gorgeous photograph. Your blog design is awesome! I'm a Texas girl, so of course I'm naturally biased :
)

Amy B said...

Mendy, this picture is PRICELESS!! Definitely get a huge framed print or canvas of it! Avery looks gorgeous. What a fabulous keepsake.