Monday, January 12, 2009

I AM BACK........

I have not blogged in well an eternity so I took Melody’s advice; sometimes we just need a little prompting to blog!


I am.......but not limited to the following:


A child of God, who is thankful to God for all of my many blessings

(A day does not go by that I do not have reason to be thankful!)

A mother of two of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen

(I just melt and tear up when I look at them and see how fast they are growing, I wish I could bottle them up forever and ever.)

ALWAYS TIRED

(Even if I have 8 hours or 4 hours, it is never enough)

An emotional daydreamer

(I cry at commercials and somehow put my life in all situations even when not
necessary)

A sister

(To a wonderful sister, mother and friend)

A new business owner

(Of a drycleaners & laundry business my husband’s parents opened over 25 years ago!)

A wanna be country singer, aka rhinestone cowgirl

(I would be awesome, at least I believe I would ROCK, and you would all want my CD)

Wishing I could take Adelyn's earaches away for her!

(I am sick that my happy little baby is suffering, I would do anything to take it away from her)

A picture taking machine

(I always have a camera, the girls have their picture taken daily. Tiffany said I am
a mommy to a camera as a drunk is to his whisky!!! I love it! Kind of an inside story!)

Too critical of myself

(UGH!!! Needs no explanation!)

A Believer

(I believe in God, Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and all my friends!!!!)

Addicted to all things made by hand.......... not my hands but any talented person's hands!

(Something just has to be said for handmade items, clothes, toys, pictures, art. Priceless)

A great friend

(I am so privileged to have more than a handful of the very best friends, all of whom I miss so much!)

An out of towner’s wife

(My husband travels about 25 days a month on average!)

Missing San Antonio, more than I imagined!

(Moving from a city after being born in, gone all through school and college in, meeting my husband in, having two children, my parent are in, my friends are in just plain SUCKS!)

A drycleaner, yes there is such a title

(I have a degree in Textile something something from Texas Tech University where I studied how clothes are made and how to get dirty people’s stains out! Very interesting)

Now maybe since I broke the ice of not having blogged in many many months, maybe I will start to feel the inspiration!!! Thanks Melody for the prompting and 16 things about yourself!!! If you want to play along please do!!! Leave a comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now I want to hear you sing and have to know more about your textile something something degree. Very interesting!

Glad you came back!

Sara said...

It's good to hear from you! It's almost like I could hear your voice! Welcome back. I look forward to keeping up with you and your blog!!

cherish.photography said...

So many amazing things you are. Cheers to mommas!