Sunday, December 2, 2007

7 Random or weird facts about me!


The picture has no real significance to my post today! It is just RANDOM! One of my favorite pictures of my lil pirates!

My new friend Melody has tagged me. Being the newbie that i am I might need some guidance! I feel as if I am in a remedial class, asking so many questions about a very difficult subject! But here it goes, It came with rules! I have not ever been good at following rules, but i will try. I might have some big challenges with number 4, I do not know 7 people with a blog.

Here are the rules to this one:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
For those of you also in the remedial class that means the person that sent it to you! For me that would be Melody A.
2. Post the rules.
That means explain in detail what I am suppose to do for others to follow along, Are you confused yet?
3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Hmmm.......Tell 7 random/weird facts about me. Random to be defined as out of no where fact, like things no one really needs or wants to know & or weird strange details about me! Sounds tough!
4. “Tag” 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs.
This means forward this post to seven people with a blog account! So if you are reading this and have a blog account send me your info! I only know 2, maybe 3.
5. Let each person know that you tagged them.
I might need help her Melody!!!
OK, here i go:

1.I am addicted to General Hospital!!!! I record it every day and try to watch it at night when my babies are sleeping! As my grandma called them stories, I love my story!
2. I love to sing, I fantasize about being a famous country singer. I must have been one in my last life, truly! I will settle for a solo in the church choir! I will send you all an invitation when it comes true. My poor girlz have to hear me all the time!
3. I love getting comments on my blog! And reading others blogs.
4. I am a black belt in Karate. No not really but I did take Karate for 2 years, can't remember the belt I was! I think purple, I don't know, I must have been good!!
5. I am a mamma's girl! I can't start my day without a conversation with her! Even if she does say things that get under my skin! She just makes my day complete! Did I mention the other 20 times throughout the day we chat too! Sorry mom, I need my husband back home so I can bother him instead!
6. I have the state of Texas tattooed on my derriere...... No I won't post a picture, it seems to be spreading into the United States these days, not a pretty sight.
7. I absolutely positively love being Avery & Adelyn's mommy!!!
They melt me!

Here i my lucky chosen ones to share seven random & or weird facts about themselves..
Melody
Angelia
Mia, I will email her the info & she can post it to my comments, is that cheating?
Crissy

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

I want to hear you sing!!!!

I think you did it all correctly. Just email or comment on thier blog so they know to come here for the meme. You're gettin' it!