Sunday, December 30, 2007

Avery



What a trooper!
I must say children feed off of our moods & temperament! Despite all the chaos in our lives Avery is such a precious Lil angel!


Well Angel may just be the character she portrayed at church on Christmas Eve!

She is such a character! All she wanted to do was see baby Jesus! "Mommy, can I hold him?, can I feed him? Did he come from heaven? Can I sing Happy Birthday?" Then when it was time for her to walk down the isle she ran down and went straight for Baby Jesus and we did not see her face until it was over! Only the back of her head, I am surprised that she and Mary did not get into a wrestling match over whose turn it was to hold the alive, really breathing baby Jesus! It was cute! Thanks to all my family & friends who came to watch Avery in the Nativity Scene at our church! And a HUGE thanks to my mommy who made Avery's costume! Again mom you out did yourself! She had the fanciest costume up there! I love all the feathers.


What a good little mommy Avery will be one day!

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

Cute angel. Your mom did a great job on the costume.