Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lost Time!







I might be making up for lost time... while I have a little bit of time! Between still not really knowing much about Adelyn's health, having company for two weeks straight and it being just that time of year I am exhausted and feel like I need a TIME OUT!!! Can I please go to my room? For about 24 hours? ok, just 1 hour? Anyway I will make a quick update, Adelyn's blood work still has not all come back! But what has come back is still in question? The Dr. was confused he said! How do you like that? Anyway she has Lupos anticoagulant facter. http://www.analyticalcontrols.com I keep trying to pt a link to the website explaining what the disease is & it will ot allow it! So if you have advice please explain! I feel very stupid about now!



They say that this is a transit disease and usually will go away on its own! She might have gotten it sometime between her 20 ear infections in her 23 months of life!!!!! It does not seem fair!
They were suppose to call me when it all came back and when she will be released for surgery and I still have not heard. I of course have left messages and am just hoping that no news is good news! I will of course call first thing in the morning! But with the holidays it seems as if everyone is on manana time! Go Figure! Adelyn, has felt ok, they did put her on steroids & antibiotics due to drainage & her consistently pulling her ear! I wish I could take her pain away! She is such a trooper!
Thanks for all the prayers, emails, phonecalls and messages! Please continue & will will keep everyone updated!
My company leaves tomorrow! As much as I love having company, love the holidays and festivities I will be ready for some type of normal Arnold Girl routine!

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

When you are on the editing window there is a little icon (within the row of icons) that looks like a muscle man holding up his arms but really is a link of a chain. Highlight the word or words by clicking and dragging. Then click that icon. Another window will pop up and there will be htt://, you add the rest. Try it and then let me know.

Still thinking of your sweet little girl.