Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mommy is crafty!




Ok, I know I am way behind on all e-mails, phone calls, blogs etc.. However I am going through all my pictures that I am always taking and doing nothing with and totally forgot that I did a craft for all my family this Christmas. I made aprons! Reversible I might ad! And I also might ad that this is my first time to use the sewing machine since 7th grade home economics. I need to thank my mother for making me stick with the apron project and with that thanks I sent her a new pair of 6" gingher scissors! www.gingher.com , always free shipping! And a big thanks to my mother-n-law for use of the sewing machine and surger!!!! I hope everyone enjoyed them as much as Avery here, modeling hers. She uses one side for crafts and one side for cooking she said! Very versatile!!!!

Ok, so I might have found my crafty artsy side, I now just need to read directions or figure out how to rotate my pictures! UGH!!!!! It is always something!

1 comment:

Melody A. said...

Great job on the sewing, Mindy. They are so cute.

I think you have to rotate the pictures in your photo editing programs. I don't know that you can do it once it's in Blogger.