Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cooties.....ewwwww



I just thought this was too funny not to share!
Especially since this past week was full of cooties, vomit, Diahria, germs everywhere!!!! If you get disgussted easy,stop reading, scroll down to another post please!!! Both the girlz were sick with a horrible smelling obviously very contagious virus, I believe that we must have gotten last week when we went to the Pediatrician's office for a well visit! Don't you just love Dr.s offices? Ugh! I really think I almost lost my religion last week, I almost wanted to start smoking, just for a break, I mean not really! But becoming an alcoholic crossed my mind as well..... I thought oh then I can give myself an intervention at some fabulous resort. I mean rehab in Utah or California! I’m mean that’s how the stars make it look like. Just all fun and relaxing!!!! And doesn't everyone want to be a super star? All kidding aside, I really feel I was admitted into the Arnold house all week, like a had a broken down vehicle or I lost the key that let us outside!!! My babies were going crazy, we could not go anywhere, everytime I thought it was over they quickly showed me with a horrible smelly green mess to clean up & usually it was not on tile..carpet! And most of our house is tile! Or on the way to the Dr. in the car all over the car seat I just cleaned the night before for the same reason!!! Friday night we had been cootie free for over 24 hours, so I thought lets drive & see daddy in Austin!!! Well we almost made it there & poor Avery lost her cookies & chocolate milk again all over her precious Rodeo outfit, (it was rodeo day at school) & car seat! Sweet little angel so innocently said mommy, I don't look beautiful anymore! I almost cried. I said you look beautiful no matter what, dirty, sick, you are always beautiful to me!!!! We did go see daddy & had to spend the night becuse the night got worse way before it got better!!!!! But at least we got to spend the night with daddy, I mean I am sure he enjoyed being kept up all night long in a hotel room with a sick baby!!!!!! Thanks Honey, we love you lots & just wanted shareare cooties with you!!!

No comments: